The Texas flag is known as the "Lone Star Flag" (giving rise to the state's nickname "The Lone Star State"). This flag was introduced to the Congress of the Republic of Texas on December 28, 1838, by Senator William H. Wharton. It was adopted on January 25, 1839 as the final national of the Republic of Texas. The actual designer of the flag is unknown; Dr. Charles B. Stuart is credited with drawing the image used by the Third Congress when enacting the legislation adopting the flag.
When Texas became the 28th state of the Union on December 29, 1845, its national flag became the state flag. While the Lone Star remained the de facto state flag, from 1879 until 1933 there was no official state flag. All statutes not explicitly renewed were repealed under the Revised Civil Statutes of 1879, and since the statutes pertaining to the flag were not among those renewed, Texas was formally flagless until the passage of the 1933 Texas Flag Code. The flag, flown at homes and businesses statewide, is highly popular among Texans and is treated with a great degree of reverence and esteem within Texas.
AR Socs fit 30rd steel/aluminum USGI and Polymer magazines including P-Mags. They will also fit larger capacity polymer magazines just will not fit flush with the magwell. AK Socs fit 30rd steel AK47 style magazines. In addition to the custom look our Mag Socs™ feel great! They enhance your grip and control of the magazine and you wont mix them up with your buddy's mags at the range. Our entire selection of 2015 AR and AK Socs come with a variety of custom imagery and our current models are thoroughly torture tested. AR Socs are available in 3 sizes currently with many more sizes coming very soon.
Tactical, Highest-Grade Neoprene
- Guaranteed Protection Against All Elements
Extra Re-Enforced Double Flat Lock Stitching
- Designed Not to Rip, Tear, Fray in Any Scenario
Custom Imaging with Grip Assist Coating
- Fast Action, Enhanced Gripping for Ultimate Control and Performance
-Magpul PMAG or any other brand polymer 30rd mag
-GI Steel Magazine
-AK47 Steel 30rd 7.62X39
AR-Rifle Fitment Options:
- DPMS Panther Arms - Colt - Armalite - Stag Arms - Bushmaster - LaRue Tactical - Knight’s Armament Corporation - Remington - Patriot Ordnance Factory, Inc. (POF-USA) - Barrett - Smith & Wesson - Les Baer Custom - Rock River Arms - Para Ordnance - Spikes Tactical - Sabre Defense - JP Rifles - DS Arms - Wilson Combat - Alexander Arms - Olympic Arms - Winchester - LWRC - H&K - Sturm Ruger - Sig Sauer - CMMG - Adams Arms - LMT (Lewis Machine & Tool) - VLTOR - Ruger - Bravo Company USA
- Many More Manufacturers and Fitment Applications